Corruption in English football?

Hell I've sobered up, got pissed again, sobered up, repeat ad whatever, I had to look back to see what I was meant to be commenting on....
I don't know. :-)
You can't leave us hanging like this, we're all wanting more info! :)

Wherever there is that much money involved, there is bound to be corruption. So the answer is yes.

Liverpool and United have always had decisions in their favour but this season the help that Liverpool have had has been on an industrial scale. All to manufacture a title race. Too many times and on a regular basis they have had help. It happens week after week often multiple times in games. Milner committed 3 yellow card offences v City at Anfield and got away with being sent at least once. With Palace giving Liverpool a torrid time at 1-2 down at Selhurst Park, Jota bends his run deliberately into the Palace keeper - ref gives no pen but VAR flags it up and he changes his mind when it was never a foul - game over. In the Merseyside Derby at Anfield Gordon was clearly fouled in the box but no penalty was given. How did Mane stay on the pitch after twice sticking his hands into the faces of opponents - both dismissal offences? Mane goes onto to score decisively.

Too often City players are fair game for referees. Saturday was yet another example when it was deemed OK to put in dangerous challenges on City players. How many more times has a City player how-to be upended in the box and no pen given. Two yellow cards were dished out to City players who committed 3 fouls in total Leeds who committed 13 and rectified just 1 yellow card in total.

Week after week, every little helps Liverpool. Often camouflaged as "mistakes".

It happens far too happen for it to be a coincidence.

It's corruption in plain sight to manufacture a false title race and "a story".

Never has English Football been more corrupt.

Keep on winning City. Keep boiling Red Scouse piss and that of their bent supporters in the media and otherwise.

Come on City. Win.

Last edited:
This season it has been absolutely incredible the amount of help those cnuts have had - and still to have. The ones you have mentioned (plus many many others over the course of this single season) lead to the only conclusion rational thinking can make - the dippers are how the rags were under the pisscan. And it will get worse the more American billionaires embed their claws into our national game.
It is inevitable that we will eventually have cheerleaders in the game, and expressions like 'home run' and 'deeefence' will become commonplace.

I hate to say it but the death knell has been ringing louder and louder for football since the inception of the Premier league, and Sky.

This season it has been absolutely incredible the amount of help those cnuts have had - and still to have. The ones you have mentioned (plus many many others over the course of this single season) lead to the only conclusion rational thinking can make - the dippers are how the rags were under the pisscan. And it will get worse the more American billionaires embed their claws into our national game.
It is inevitable that we will eventually have cheerleaders in the game, and expressions like 'home run' and 'deeefence' will become commonplace.

I hate to say it but the death knell has been ringing louder and louder for football since the inception of the Premier league, and Sky.
Sadly I fear you are right on all counts. It's so corrupt. If they take away relegation or lock us into a European Super League it will kill it.

I see the lads behind the big VAR conspiracy to get United into the top four have decided to have a night off.

And the entire season off, apparently.

Liverpool and United have always had decisions in their favour but this season the help that Liverpool have had has been on an industrial scale. All to manufacture a title race. Too many times and on a regular basis they have had help. It happens week after week often multiple times in games. Milner committed 3 yellow card offences v City at Anfield and got away with being sent at least once. With Palace giving Liverpool a torrid time at 1-2 down at Selhurst Park, Jota bends his run deliberately into the Palace keeper - ref gives no pen but VAR flags it up and he changes his mind when it was never a foul - game over. In the Merseyside Derby at Anfield Gordon was clearly fouled in the box but no penalty was given. How did Mane stay on the pitch after twice sticking his hands into the faces of opponents - both dismissal offences? Mane goes onto to score decisively.

Too often City players are fair game for referees. Saturday was yet another example when it was deemed OK to put in dangerous challenges on City players. How many more times has a City player how-to be upended in the box and no pen given. Two yellow cards were dished out to City players who committed 3 fouls in total Leeds who committed 13 and rectified just 1 yellow card in total.

Week after week, every little helps Liverpool. Often camouflaged as "mistakes".

It's corruption in plain sight to manufacture a false title race and "a story".

Never has English Football been more corrupt.

Keep on winning City. Keep boiling Red Scouse piss and that of their bent supporters in the media and otherwise.

Come on City. Win.
Liverpool haven't conceded a single league penalty at home all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.