Corruption in English football?

I think there's been corruption in football in general for a long time. I remember first noticing it watching Chelsea v Barca in 2009... Other examples are the Michael wanker Owen winner vs us in 2009, Llorente handball in 2019, Rashford not interfering in play recently, many more examples I'm sure I've missed with other clubs too

Will people stop saying football is corrupt.
It is perfectly normal for an Arsenal 'member' to lead an independent hearing into allegations against Manchester City.
If he wasn't independent the PL wouldn't let him select his 3 other judges.
Some people are to cynical and have no trust in others.

You're just a typical cynic. Just because Arsenal letterheaded paper was used to write to the Premier League asking for us to be punished doesn't mean this guy isn't independent.
Just because Arsenal football club illegally tapped up Arteta, with no formal approach to us or, the fact Wenger complained endlessly, whilst a manager of Arsenal football club about us and our money doesn't mean this 'member' will be dishonest.
Just because we are their main challengers for their first title in 20 years doesn't mean he will be biased.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.