Corruption in English football?

I’m surprised Nedum Onuoah and Jill Scott, who did the draw for one of the league cup rounds, have been corrupted enough to go along with this.
I try to stay well away from your posts as they’re contraire and click bait. However, was there a specific controversial outcome of their draw(s) …

I try to stay well away from your posts as they’re contraire and click bait. However, was there a specific controversial outcome of their draw(s) …

I’ve no idea which round it was now. Probably best asking the guy who said they’ve been virtually handed a bye to the final.

In light of recent developments regarding ANOTHER investigation into the business dealings of our beloved club allegations (guilty until prove innocent in our case) I believe there is enough dirt floating around to sink the PL/FA/PGMOL and other clubs in the UK, and worldwide, enough dirt to sink UEFA/FIFA 10 times over.

From shady chairmen underestimating the gate receipts, to the corrupt way the PL was set up to protect certain clubs and everything beyond and in between, football is and always has been bent.

What we are witnessing right now is the legal, legislative branch of the corruption in the game with the full support of cartel clubs and the media.

I'm even now thinking which of our own players have been working against our interests during this time? Looking at u mr cancelo...

In light of recent developments regarding ANOTHER investigation into the business dealings of our beloved club allegations (guilty until prove innocent in our case) I believe there is enough dirt floating around to sink the PL/FA/PGMOL and other clubs in the UK, and worldwide, enough dirt to sink UEFA/FIFA 10 times over.

From shady chairmen underestimating the gate receipts, to the corrupt way the PL was set up to protect certain clubs and everything beyond and in between, football is and always has been bent.
Non of the above are fit for purpose, unless the purpose is to make yourself a nice little butty, no more than a bunch of crooks.
Sadly the country is run by the same like minded crooks, pretty worrying for City to find justice.

I’m surprised Nedum Onuoah and Jill Scott, who did the draw for one of the league cup rounds, have been corrupted enough to go along with this.
Ah, that was the round that was scrupulously fair, just so the charge of draw-fixing couldn't be levelled. Was it the round we got CFC, LFC or The Arse? All home fixtures, of course, just to deflect any raised eyebrows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.