Corruption in English football?

No attempt to disguise their biased behaviour - corruption in plain view ?
Yes because there is no one to challenge them.
The argument for the Super League is/was, why can't we set up our own league ? It's restraint of trade.
I didnt want a super league but I can understand the argument. If you don't like the PL rules, tough. FFP, tough, how we police our league, tough.

I've felt like the powers that be have wanted, in some (but not all) seasons, to help our rivals

The brilliant things about Pep's City, is that he makes it as difficult as possible for refs to influence games against us (until now, perhaps). By dominating possession, we don't have to tackle as much, reducing chances for decisions and cards against us. We also do our best to keep teams out of our penalty area, again reducing chances of bad decisions impacting our results. All has meant that there have been games, where even if a ref has wanted to fix a game against us, they just wouldn't be able to without doing something ridiculous.

However, now refs have stumbled upon something they can do. Stop penalising late tackles on us when we keep possession. Stop booking players for first half fouls against us.

They don't have to make shocking decisions, they just have to ref both sides similarly, but reffing in this style works against us. And nobody even notices it.

And then when really bad decisions go against us, nobody really cares anyway apart from us. Because that's how tribal football fans are.
Refs get between passing lines.
They also don't play advantage sonetimes, when they should

This is a decent and compelling read whatever you think of the 'Football is Fixed' blog. I didn't know we were the only one of the big 6 backing an independent regulator. Even more proof that this is the last throw of the dice by the PL.

This is a decent and compelling read whatever you think of the 'Football is Fixed' blog. I didn't know we were the only one of the big 6 backing an independent regulator. Even more proof that this is the last throw of the dice by the PL.

Have city broken some Premier League faur play rules? Probably.
Has everyone else? Definitely

As well as employing lawyers, I hope we've also got a team dragging up dirt on everyone else.
Well as we are always accused of being a state owned club, might as well take advantage of that states security services to get intel on your enemies .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.