Corruption in English football?

Not surprised at all. Clattenburg once sent off Bellamy for two very soft yellow cards in a match between City and Bolton, he said the reason why was because he didn't like him.
I guess pigmol. FA and the premier league investigation are already underway :-)

Corruption does not have to be about brown envelopes stuffed with cash.
Corruption takes place when referees manipulate the rules. If you watched the dips v rags today you will have seen it in open view. 22 players were still on the pitch at full time. That no one was sent off proves how it was refereed totally differently to other matches.

Corruption does not have to be about brown envelopes stuffed with cash.
Corruption takes place when referees manipulate the rules. If you watched the dips v rags today you will have seen it in open view. 22 players were still on the pitch at full time. That no one was sent off proves how it was refereed totally differently to other matches.
Exactly; our local red scum "rivals" took a beating today, but in reality next week they ought to be fielding a "weakened" side with both Shaw and Fernandes serving bans for red cards, and that's the reason they weren't shown them.

100% corrupt

Every City game yellow cards are dished out to our players for the slightest foul, our keeper gets booked for time wasting in the first half, teams kick lumps out our players, rarely get penos, the list is endless. The rags totally lost it for last half an hour yet managed to have all players on the field at the end. Imagine that was City we would of been down a couple of players and the an incident like what happened with Fernandez and the linesman would be played constantly with all the usual lot demanding action. It’s unreal what is going on and it says so much for Pep, the team, the fans and club that they win time after time, it is really some achievement.

The Chelsea game was off the charts bent. An 18 year old bowls 5 no balls in a cricket match and he’s banned for years. Toney likely to get a 6 month ban for NOT betting on his team and yet games like the Chelsea game are never questioned. The only game I saw come close to the Chelsea game was Riley’s performance for the rags against Arsenal and they made him head of referees, ffs!
Was that when Arsenal had gone unbeaten all season and he gave Rughead a pen for falling over with no contact?

Let’s see if the PL take retrospective action against Rat Boy? I won’t be holding my breath.

Was that when Arsenal had gone unbeaten all season and he gave Rughead a pen for falling over with no contact?
It was. Also where Horse Face went in studs knee high on Ashley Cole and didn't even get a yellow, and the Rags team systematically kicked Reyes out of the game with only Phil Chuckle getting a card after about the eighth foul on him.

They’d been unbeaten the season before and it would have been 50 unbeaten after that game.
Rughead dived for the penalty and it just looked like he’d been told to go down and he’d get it given. Reyes was assaulted by a variety of Utd players with Gary Neville particularly guilty. They committed fouled after foul with no yellows then Cole fouls a rag and Riley can’t get the card out quick enough.
Van Nobble Roy should have had 2 reds for a challenge on Cole as well and Wio should have seen red as last man.
It’s no exaggeration to say they could have finished with 7 men on the pitch and nobody will convince me they weren’t told that they could do whatever they wanted that day…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.