Corruption in English football?

They’d been unbeaten the season before and it would have been 50 unbeaten after that game.
Rughead dived for the penalty and it just looked like he’d been told to go down and he’d get it given. Reyes was assaulted by a variety of Utd players with Gary Neville particularly guilty. They committed fouled after foul with no yellows then Cole fouls a rag and Riley can’t get the card out quick enough.
Van Nobble Roy should have had 2 reds for a challenge on Cole as well and Wio should have seen red as last man.
It’s no exaggeration to say they could have finished with 7 men on the pitch and nobody will convince me they weren’t told that they could do whatever they wanted that day…..

Shocking, how we are football’s bad guys I’ll never know

Nothing to do with City but....
Nottingham Forest are to make a complaint about the standard of referees, ok no problem but it now comes to light that they have previously made a complaint about Andrew Madley who lives in Huddersfield. Despite objections he reffed the Fulham v Forest match last month which Forest lost. The problem being that Forest beat Huddersfield in the play off final with 2 controversial var decisions and Madely was, allegedly, at Wembley as a Huddersfield fan.
The Premier League and Pigmob certainly don't help themselves do they.

The most blatant corruption was in the champions league semi final game at Madrid last season. I've never seen anything like it from a referee.
Can you jog my memory on specific incidents? Iv blocked most of it out lol the last thing I remember is jack's shot bouncing off their post

They’d been unbeaten the season before and it would have been 50 unbeaten after that game.
Rughead dived for the penalty and it just looked like he’d been told to go down and he’d get it given. Reyes was assaulted by a variety of Utd players with Gary Neville particularly guilty. They committed fouled after foul with no yellows then Cole fouls a rag and Riley can’t get the card out quick enough.
Van Nobble Roy should have had 2 reds for a challenge on Cole as well and Wio should have seen red as last man.
It’s no exaggeration to say they could have finished with 7 men on the pitch and nobody will convince me they weren’t told that they could do whatever they wanted that day…..

This game is all the evidence any one should need that the game is and has been for a long time bent as fuck

This game is all the evidence any one should need that the game is and has been for a long time bent as fuck
The fact that Riley went on to be head of the PiGMOL tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about football governance in this country. Same with the FA/PL/FIFA/UEFA and any other national governing body. They all have one thing in mind, and that's making money, and they GENUINELY don't care how they do it.

I remember watching that recently and couldn't believe it. Given recent comments from Scudaprick about it being better for us to stop winning, that's 100% the mentality from Arsenal being unbeaten too. What better way to end a streak than making sure it stops...

That bit of commentary too! "Mike Riley, who has given a penalty in his last 7 appearances here at Old Trafford makes it 8 in 8" - I mean, fuck me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.