Corruption in English football?

This game is all the evidence any one should need that the game is and has been for a long time bent as fuck
It is - for me - the most bent refereeing display in Premier League history. We've been on the wrong end of some shockers down the years but that match was on another level entirely. We talk of Arsenal being part of the red-shirt cartel but they got well and truly fucked over that day.

Clear,obvious and in plain sight.

The major beneficiaries are the rags since the PL started. Since VAR the manipulation of results against many clubs has increased.

It amazes me that clubs and fans have not been more unified in militant activities against PGMOL,PL,FA,UEFA etc.

Corruption & Manipulation in plain sight !!

Nothing to do with City but....
Nottingham Forest are to make a complaint about the standard of referees, ok no problem but it now comes to light that they have previously made a complaint about Andrew Madley who lives in Huddersfield. Despite objections he reffed the Fulham v Forest match last month which Forest lost. The problem being that Forest beat Huddersfield in the play off final with 2 controversial var decisions and Madely was, allegedly, at Wembley as a Huddersfield fan.
The Premier League and Pigmob certainly don't help themselves do they.
Hahaha they've got some fucking nerve complaining about refs those tree shagging wankers. Didn't see them complaining about fairness last May when Jon Moss (who incidentally owns a record shop in the home of our arch rivals, Leeds, which also has its own chestwanking LUFC record section inside...) was appointed the referee and proceeded to do what Jon Moss does. I hope they get Madley for every single possible fixture until they go bust the scab twats.

It is - for me - the most bent refereeing display in Premier League history. We've been on the wrong end of some shockers down the years but that match was on another level entirely. We talk of Arsenal being part of the red-shirt cartel but they got well and truly fucked over that day.
And have been many times since too!

Hahaha they've got some fucking nerve complaining about refs those tree shagging wankers. Didn't see them complaining about fairness last May when Jon Moss (who incidentally owns a record shop in the home of our arch rivals, Leeds, which also has its own chestwanking LUFC record section inside...) was appointed the referee and proceeded to do what Jon Moss does. I hope they get Madley for every single possible fixture until they go bust the scab twats.
@Peaceful Terrier brilliant I have been on here for years and read some great rants but yours, my good sir, is up there with the best. 'Tree shagging wankers', take a bow Mr Terrier

I think it’s just become famous because of the video montage. I’m certain you could do that with hundreds of our games.

I think it’s just become famous because of the video montage. I’m certain you could do that with hundreds of our games.
I don't think you'll see any game in the last 10 years anywhere near that bad. The corrupt f*ckers have learned that there are less obvious ways to achieve the same result.

What Riley did was blatant, but the current crop are much more sneaky in the way they disparately apply the LOTG.

I don't think you'll see any game in the last 10 years anywhere near that bad. The corrupt f*ckers have learned that there are less obvious ways to achieve the same result.

What Riley did was blatant, but the current crop are much more sneaky in the way they disparately apply the LOTG.

He is half right though. That video clip we’ve all seen looks awful. But it has been put together for that exact purpose. You’d have to re-watch the full 90 minutes to get the full picture. Maybe it wouldn’t alter anything. But you can’t really put it in proper context without doing that first.

he wasn’t subtle but I’d say Chelsea with Aguero & Fernandinho seeing red. Both Dipper games in Champs league.

For others I’d say Barca at Chelsea & PSG

They’d been unbeaten the season before and it would have been 50 unbeaten after that game.
Rughead dived for the penalty and it just looked like he’d been told to go down and he’d get it given. Reyes was assaulted by a variety of Utd players with Gary Neville particularly guilty. They committed fouled after foul with no yellows then Cole fouls a rag and Riley can’t get the card out quick enough.
Van Nobble Roy should have had 2 reds for a challenge on Cole as well and Wio should have seen red as last man.
It’s no exaggeration to say they could have finished with 7 men on the pitch and nobody will convince me they weren’t told that they could do whatever they wanted that day…..

This sounds like our game at Leeds where Atwell let them kick seven shades of shit out of us first half and not book anyone then books Rico for a shoulder charge.

Corrupt as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.