Corruption in English football?

Injury time in this league is always an average of 3 mins up to say 5 if there has been a significant stoppage.

To see certain teams (in Red) given over 10 mins when they desperately need it is a fucking joke.

Please don’t say 6 goals and subs etc because we regularly smash sides 5-6 and the game sees loads of subs and the odd injury and we get 3 fucking minutes added nearly every single time.

It’s yet another subjective thing officials can use to benefit certain teams when they want too.

Injury time in this league is always an average of 3 mins up to say 5 if there has been a significant stoppage.

To see certain teams (in Red) given over 10 mins when they desperately need it is a fucking joke.

Please don’t say 6 goals and subs etc because we regularly smash sides 5-6 and the game sees loads of subs and the odd injury and we get 3 fucking minutes added nearly every single time.

It’s yet another subjective thing officials can use to benefit certain teams when they want too.
Agreeing with the analysis on both us and others.

The game stopped for ages due to the officials technical equipment failing on at least two occasions plus there were two lengthy stoppages for Lavia and Bella-Kotchap, but 8 mins was definitely OTT, thankfully it didn't matter on this occasion.

It's also called paranoia.

For a club that was won 4 titles under Pep the thought that there is a conspiracy to stop winning said titles is laughable.
Do you think the league are happy with our continued dominance at this point?

You seem to be misinterpreting my posts (and stance). I have never argued they have tried to stop all of our titles.

By the way, I have worked directly on weeding out financial fraud for years, so I have quite a bit of experience and expertise when it comes to recognising methods and strategies of corruption, and I can say many people really don’t have a particularly good grasp of how it is actually done “successfully“, especially over long period of time. It is not “always or not at all”, as is often argued on here.

Here is a post in Ref Watch that sums up why they might want to influence the league outcome this season. I have many other posts explaining how they would do it. And just because their efforts aren’t successful doesn’t mean they aren’t happening. That’s not how anything works.

Correct, as they aren’t actually rules, they’re general precedents. There is no defined time allotments in the rules.

And I think there is enough evidence to show this is intentional. Nearly every other major Sport uses a stop clock to reduce—as much as is possible—wasted time (either intentional or not).

But football persists with an elapsed clock and largely arbitrary added time keeping system, which allows for all manner of manipulation.

This is not a bug, it is a feature, in the same way the handball rules have been written so nearly any decision can be explained away, no matter how inconsistent.

It is protected opportunity to attempt to influence match outcomes when possible.

That poster will say Arsenal could have gotten three penalties at the end. But none of them could be given because that would be far too obvious (they were all clear dives). So extra time was added on (and more time yet added on to it) in the hopes Arsenal could snatch a winner.

It’s not even a strategy that is nonsensical. Of course the league would want Arsenal to win it this season. They want any of the other top six clubs apart from us to win it. They want a new champion and a new rivalry. Our dominance has had its benefits but prolonged dominance at this point is becoming detrimental to their long term mission.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you want, but there is plentiful evidence of this intention and concern throughout their own statements, as well as very dubious officiating throughout this season.

Do you think the league are happy with our continued dominance at this point?

You seem to be misinterpreting my posts (and stance). I have never argued they have tried to stop all of our titles.

By the way, I have worked directly on weeding out financial fraud for years, so I have quite a bit of experience and expertise when it comes to recognising methods and strategies of corruption, and I can say many people really don’t have a particularly good grasp of how it is actually done “successfully“, especially over long period of time. It is not “always or not at all”, as is often argued on here.

Here is a post in Ref Watch that sums up why they might want to influence the league outcome this season. I have many other posts explaining how they would do it. And just because their efforts aren’t successful doesn’t mean they aren’t happening. That’s not how anything works.

Agree with most of that, except for the bit that the PL would want a "new" name (ie. other than City) on the trophy. They may LIKE a new name, but what they really want is the best supported teams in the mix, wherever possible, and a contest for the title. I doubt they care whether Arsenal or City win the title as long as it goes down to the last few games, wherever possible.

Agree with most of that, except for the bit that the PL would want a "new" name (ie. other than City) on the trophy. They may LIKE a new name, but what they really want is the best supported teams in the mix, wherever possible, and a contest for the title. I doubt they care whether Arsenal or City win the title as long as it goes down to the last few games, wherever possible.
Yes they want a last day Helicopter in the air wheres it going to take the trophy scenario ,as long as it lands in North London. They do not want City winning it ever but of course it happens ! The Prem need/want the trophy circulating around the history clubs only, everybody else in the league is there to make the numbers up except theirs an Elephant in the room in the shape of Manchester City ,hence the amount of shit thrown at us to try and destabilise the club over the years .

There were actually 9.45 minutes they gained an extra 1.45 minutes on the 8 minutes extra shown on the board at 90.00 minutes. Where did that come from to be added on.

Yes they want a last day Helicopter in the air wheres it going to take the trophy scenario ,as long as it lands in North London. They do not want City winning it ever but of course it happens ! The Prem need/want the trophy circulating around the history clubs only, everybody else in the league is there to make the numbers up except theirs an Elephant in the room in the shape of Manchester City ,hence the amount of shit thrown at us to try and destabilise the club over the years .
Imagine the sky hype.

They could have one trophy on the "Sky Plane" hovering between Brentford and the Emirates ready to land at either to present the trophy.

Agree mate. At this moment they have a title battle. That needs to be maintained for as long as possible by whatever means necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.