Corruption in English football?

All I'm saying is would we get that much injury time under any circumstances? More likely to end our game with 0 mins or allow time wasting to go unpunished

Not even a talking to this 'challenge'.

It was a Kane special.

He absolutely knew what he was doing, he knew it was a dangerous challenge, he literally took a player out of the game, and the outcome could have been far worse than it was.

Yet Hooper didn’t even give a yellow.

I still maintain that was border line red.

Think you are perfectly right. I'm a bit surprised this needs explaining, though.

Those 100 charges intend to slow us down and make the league more competitive. They won't strip us of any titles or relegate us. They want to make us less competitive. Therefore, we may expect a transfer ban, points deduction, everything to enable other teams to win the league and to stop us getting even better.
Yeah, I am genuinely astonished that anyone can earnestly argue that the league are fine with us dominating in the way we are now. Not only does it make little sense, the league itself has said they don’t want it on numerous occasions. Not to mention the obvious attempts at trying to curtail us (note: I said curtail, not destroy; as you said, they want the league to be competitive, and are winning it every season undermines that state).

Regarding the type of corruption I have posted about in various threads—and the resistance to believing it could occur—I think people just haven’t had much exposure to it in their daily lives, so it is hard to believe or see it as happening.

Whereas I have studied and worked to identify it for years, at industry level, so I know not only how it is often done, but how prevalent it actually is.

It was a Kane special.

He absolutely knew what he was doing, he knew it was a dangerous challenge, he literally took a player out of the game, and the outcome could have been far worse than it was.

Yet Hooper didn’t even give a yellow.

I still maintain that was border line red.

100% a red card.

From LAW 12:

"SERIOUS FOUL PLAY

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play".

These "challenges" are getting more and more common and it's fucking disgusting levels of cowardice from the authorities that they're seemingly waiting for someone to be paralysed or killed before stamping them out.

It just shows the complete lack of understanding and/or awareness these officials have,the vast majority really do not have the competency to be doing the job.

These "challenges" are getting more and more common and it's fucking disgusting levels of cowardice from the authorities that they're seemingly waiting for someone to be paralysed or killed before stamping them out.
The way Bednarek goes up in the air and spins, it's like he has been attacked by a harykane

That’s a foul in American Football ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.