Corruption in English football?

Ive said the for some time that i can see them going down a netflix style route where you pay for a season ticket to watch all your teams games home and away, i think there will be alot more choice going forward.

If that happens to be fair for all clubs all the money should go in a pot and distributed and the amount you get depends on which position in the premier you finish!

If it was every club sell tv season tickets for how much they want and that club keep all the revenue we know which clubs will have revenues that could be at least twice as much as some..

Ive said the for some time that i can see them going down a netflix style route where you pay for a season ticket to watch all your teams games home and away, i think there will be alot more choice going forward.
Its bound to happen. I cant pay for Sky or BT or Prime and watch ALL City games. I have other methods which ensures I see all games but I would not mind paying to watch all City games legitimately.

Question how much would they set it at and how much would people pay. I personally think it would be a few hundred to be able to watch every single City game

Its bound to happen. I cant pay for Sky or BT or Prime and watch ALL City games. I have other methods which ensures I see all games but I would not mind paying to watch all City games legitimately.

Question how much would they set it at and how much would people pay. I personally think it would be a few hundred to be able to watch every single City game
I think when they tried it once the general consensus when they tried it with cup games a few years back. was around 10 pounds per ticket so would be around 380 for a full season of league games.

You know the minds of clubs they'll think if a ticket to the ground is £60+ them charging £30 a game them 38 would be fair

And he was told he'd get the League Cup final if he changed his mind. Which he did.
@Prestwich_Blue you would not say that if it were not true.
I did not know that but now that I do, it is clear and obvious that there is a corruption within the game that is designed to stop us. Fortunately it is currently failing but we should never let our guard down.

They can't be both. If they were just shite, that would preclude then from being corrupt. However, if the original question was "Are the rags corrupt or shite as well?", then the answer would probably be both.
Yer can be both, 'cos the Rags would have been relegated by now with the shite performances they've put before their demented and deluded fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.