Corruption in English football?

Yep, Brighton vs united, full time whistle blows, which means for every other 91 clubs is the end of the game apart from guess who......
That is a Var issue which is not the same. The Brighton incident was explained that they were still reviewing the incident when the referee blew for full time. He wrongly took the players off the pitch.
I'm talking about a PL rule/law that has been in place and they have always stuck to it. Before Var it was always said 'the referee decided it was not a sending off offence' and they did not, could not change it.
Thatcher committed an yellow card offence. The PL, ignored their own rules and protocol.

Last edited:
Can you provide one other incident where the PL have ignored their own rules ? (excluding all the City hatchet jobs.) and punished a player after the referee had made a clear decision on the punishment.
The referee saw the offence and deemed it as a yellow card. No other player has been subjected to a kangaroo court (again, excluding City incidents)

Not off the top of my head. But can you remember another incident where a yellow card challenge was generally considered that bad that the player’s own club immediately announced they were suspended him?

Not off the top of my head. But can you remember another incident where a yellow card challenge was generally considered that bad that the player’s own club immediately announced they were suspended him?
They did it because the media, as one, rounded on him and the club. The club bottled it.
The rags did nothing about the assault by Keane on Alfie Haaland.
City in the good old days did nothing when Summerbee nutted a winger (and if i remember correctly Tueart did the same) Both were talked about in the media as something the police should be involved in, but neither the club nor the governing body got involved. The only incidents where they have ignored their own rules are when City are involved.
This isn't a biased rant, it is fact. Adebayor, Aguero and Thatcher, all done by the Premier League who deliberately ignored their own laws.

Watched one of the episodes last night of the Burnley series. Made reference to going legal and the owner having a phone call with someone at the PL about the incident and a likely apology after Luton game.

What can you do for us next week ?

The players even stated they thought something was going on with decisions regularly going against them. VK inferred the same.

Realistically, Sly have been running football in this country for over 30 years. Matches are re-arranged at their behest, regardless of travelling inconveniences to supporters. Even the kick-off times are decided by Sly.
And it's no coincidence that pretty much every single game will have Ratboy and Spitty sitting in the studio representing their respective clubs: giving one-sided views and opinions, hammering home their biased comments. And all being funded by Sly - courtesy of their subscribers.

Sly's favouritism shown to the rags and dippers has increased ten-fold over the years. It was biased way back in the early 90's when Keys, Grey and that ćunt Tyler were about, but it is now much much worse than it ever was. Sly television is nothing more than a mouth piece for the two most loathed teams in the Premier league.

They did it because the media, as one, rounded on him and the club. The club bottled it.
The rags did nothing about the assault by Keane on Alfie Haaland.
City in the good old days did nothing when Summerbee nutted a winger (and if i remember correctly Tueart did the same) Both were talked about in the media as something the police should be involved in, but neither the club nor the governing body got involved. The only incidents where they have ignored their own rules are when City are involved.
This isn't a biased rant, it is fact. Adebayor, Aguero and Thatcher, all done by the Premier League who deliberately ignored their own laws.
Tueart nutted a Hartlepool player
1975/76 season.

Realistically, Sly have been running football in this country for over 30 years. Matches are re-arranged at their behest, regardless of travelling inconveniences to supporters. Even the kick-off times are decided by Sly.
And it's no coincidence that pretty much every single game will have Ratboy and Spitty sitting in the studio representing their respective clubs: giving one-sided views and opinions, hammering home their biased comments. And all being funded by Sly - courtesy of their subscribers.

Sly's favouritism shown to the rags and dippers has increased ten-fold over the years. It was biased way back in the early 90's when Keys, Grey and that ćunt Tyler were about, but it is now much much worse than it ever was. Sly television is nothing more than a mouth piece for the two most loathed teams in the Premier league.
i actually think sky are going to fade away , there are others coming into the market which are going to match them for the pl rights when they next come up for bid, amazon, netflix and others have the financial heft to go up against them, they have already lost everything bar the efl and the prem, i think the way football is broadcast will change drastically in the next 5 years.

i actually think sky are going to fade away , there are others coming into the market which are going to match them for the pl rights when they next come up for bid, amazon, netflix and others have the financial heft to go up against them, they have already lost everything bar the efl and the prem, i think the way football is broadcast will change drastically in the next 5 years.
Agree.

If they can stream the majority of lower league games and all the RL Superleague, then why not the Premier league?

(Rhetorical question)

Agree.

If they can stream the majority of lower league games and all the RL Superleague, then why not the Premier league?

(Rhetorical question)
Ive said the for some time that i can see them going down a netflix style route where you pay for a season ticket to watch all your teams games home and away, i think there will be alot more choice going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.