Corruption in English football?

I’ve probably seen double that, maybe as many as 10.
But 4 have been against us, one game we had 2. The odds of that happening legitimately are insane. I now comment, boring bastard that I am, every time I see one and they are never pulled up.

Agreed. VAR has to be run independently of PGMOL as a tool (service) for referees. The referees should have the final say based on watching the video themselves. It is just an old boys club and a money-making racket for PGMOL. At present there is no accountablity or scrutiny of the operation. It is a farce.
"VAR is looking for a possible foul leading up to the goal! And if you bastards have those sky blue shirts we're gonna find one, even if we have to go back a couple of games!"

No reference as to how far they go back in the match, they're just looking for a foul, real or fictitious.

Every time we score and VAR comes on the screen I immediately think they're gonna find summat and it'll be another Sterling/Torres/Jesus goal that turns to dust.

Two things of concern this weekend
  1. Why Anthony Taylor was only shown a still of the handball incident
  2. Why Pogba wasn't shown red and the goal was given

8d3c7a2a0cedabbca8ae4a6962543b15.jpg

Dean was looking right at this and VAR also ignored it. Fücking disgrace.
If anyone else did this, it’s a straight red. Even Souness called them out on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.