Costa offends their customers

Fair play. It’s just convenience for me.

If that cold drink is lager then you sound like my kind of person!

Hahahaha no mate usually an Oasis drink although a quick one in wetherspoons isn't unknown if I have some time to burn.

Hahahaha no mate usually an Oasis drink although a quick one in wetherspoons isn't unknown if I have some time to burn.
So you use a Spoons but no Starbucks or Costa!

Lime Street has a branch inside but locals from round the corner seem to use it as much as the passengers.

So you use a Spoons but no Starbucks or Costa!

Lime Street has a branch inside but locals from round the corner seem to use it as much as the passengers.

I don't not use starbucks or costa for moral reasons or for any reason that I haven't, and always drink tea when I am out.

At home I drink strong granulated coffee not only it it cheaper but imho a lot better tasting than any coffee I have had in cafe etc.

Can businesses just sell us their products without jumping on the latest bandwagon? I will only drink Costa as a last resort because it's shit overpriced coffee but if I go in there I just want a coffee and/or pastry or something. Nowadays it seems you can't go anywhere without something being pushed at you. At the moment it's the trans rainbow stuff. Bloody hell to me it's old hat I was sailing with drag queens, trans etcetera 50 years ago on cruise ships. Nobody batted an eyelid and they wouldn't now if it wasn't shoved in people's faces everywhere, I've no idea why they are doing it.
There is a lot to be said for going back to the old fashioned adverts saying things like "drink our coffee because it tastes good"

I'd prefer that to some bandwagon jumping message about the latest fashionable virtue signalling theme.

I don't not use starbucks or costa for moral reasons or for any reason that I haven't, and always drink tea when I am out.

At home I drink strong granulated coffee not only it it cheaper but imho a lot better tasting than any coffee I have had in cafe etc.
I can understand that - Compared to ground coffee, granulated is pretty much a different drink. I saw your post about greasy spoons, and my immediate thought was, "but that's going to be from a jar", so your follow up makes sense.

It's a closer taste to tea in my opinion, and if you like the taste, then there's no reason to do drink the expensive/difficult to make stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.