Costel Pantilimon

Re: Re: Costel Pantilimon

Plain Speaking said:
It seems strange getting a no 2 the same age as Hart. Any decent young goalkeeper will want to be getting experience of playing to develop at that age. I presume if he was no 2 the only game time apart from any injury to Hart would be the Carling Cup? Maybe he should loan him out with recall to see how in performs and let an experienced keeper who is happy to sit on the bench deputise for regular games.

I think it is a typical sign of Mancini. He puts pressure on everybody, even on Hart. I think the new guy will get some games if he responds well in training (we must improve!).
Even Hart must improve.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Costel Pantilimon

Watching_Swede said:
Plain Speaking said:
It seems strange getting a no 2 the same age as Hart. Any decent young goalkeeper will want to be getting experience of playing to develop at that age. I presume if he was no 2 the only game time apart from any injury to Hart would be the Carling Cup? Maybe he should loan him out with recall to see how in performs and let an experienced keeper who is happy to sit on the bench deputise for regular games.

I think it is a typical sign of Mancini. He puts pressure on everybody, even on Hart. I think the new guy will get some games if he responds well in training (we must improve!).
Even Hart must improve.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Probably do the Carling cup games tbh and maybe some Fa cup too.

What was wrong with playing Stuart Taylor? ive always rated him (all be it as a no2) but if he was called upon im sure he wouldn't have let us down.
Seems like abit of a pointless signing to me this one.

wes said:
What was wrong with playing Stuart Taylor? ive always rated him (all be it as a no2) but if he was called upon im sure he wouldn't have let us down.

Stuart Taylor is shit and a complete liability, that's why he is a no.3.

wes said:

I don't think many others rate him as a no. 2. specifically Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.