Costel Pantilimon

I know this isn't unequivocal proof but thought i'd share.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_City_F.C.#Current_squad

I guess this is one of those signings that Mancini thinks could possibly turn out to be unexpectedly good and knock Hart off the team sheet or keep him on his toes! Although, I don't think he'll knock Hart off because he's an amazing youngster and gets adulation from the fans.

I'm not as remotely interested in the goalkeeping transfer saga as much as the outfield players though.

MCC said:
wes said:
What was wrong with playing Stuart Taylor? ive always rated him (all be it as a no2) but if he was called upon im sure he wouldn't have let us down.
Seems like abit of a pointless signing to me this one.

Stuart Taylor is shit and a complete liability, that's why he is a no.3.

Based on what? i've not seen him have a bad game (that i can remember)
Why hasn't Mancini looked to move him on then?

wes said:
MCC said:
wes said:
What was wrong with playing Stuart Taylor? ive always rated him (all be it as a no2) but if he was called upon im sure he wouldn't have let us down.
Seems like abit of a pointless signing to me this one.

Stuart Taylor is shit and a complete liability, that's why he is a no.3.

Based on what? i've not seen him have a bad game (that i can remember)
Why hasn't Mancini looked to move him on then?

Because he IS a decent #3.

Etchy said:
well from wot ive read and watched of him, he seems a half decent keeper, at 6"8 he cant do much wrong lol, hes been tracked by arsenal, utd, inter etc. and i think inter had a bid turned down?... wudda cost us more like 7million euros but Timisoara have been kicked from the champions league and relegated to ligue II... FRF because of acumilated debt... wowzers :/

he'll fit in well with our eastern block. savic, kolarov, dzeko, pantilimon, weiss... cuthbet dibble grubb? has no ring to it wot so ever :P

Apparently I don't know anything. I thought Romania was in the EU and that would mean he doesn't need a work permit???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.