Could tonight's game be called off?

If you’ve got the misfortune to be travelling Trans Pennine ‘Express’ you’d be hoping it was called off!! Over SEVENTY cancellations today with one trainnbetween Leeds and Manchester between 1615 and 1800. It’s an absolute shambles but I haven’t heard any ministers talking about minimum levels of service….

Tonight will be the game when we start flying again.
papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

A few people having a dig at the airport here, but it's not something that can be helped. They just don't have the proper equipment to clear the snow fast enough and keep it safe. They'e unlikely to buy the equipment for something that happens once or twice a year at most. The equipment costs 10's of millions as i understand it to buy and operate.
They always used to clear it years ago with no problems. It’s just part of the crumbling UK

Update from City. The game has been called off because there’s too much sunlight in Manchester today.

Last edited:
If you’ve got the misfortune to be travelling Trans Pennine ‘Express’ you’d be hoping it was called off!! Over SEVENTY cancellations today with one trainnbetween Leeds and Manchester between 1615 and 1800. It’s an absolute shambles but I haven’t heard any ministers talking about minimum levels of service….
I got TPXP this morning. My first four trains were cancelled. Sat in Piccadilly for 45 minutes. Don't think it was even the snow, just a typical Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.