Could we ever sign Messi ?

Bet this thread is on redcafe or rawk and theyre all
having a good laugh.

citytill1die84 said:
I wouldn't be able to sleep for a year with excitement if we ever signed the little Superstar. Imagine Messi with

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Barry

Silva Yaya

Messi Aguero Balotelli

Boy what a dream team :) we'd win absolutely everything with him.

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal

Cesc Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

there's a better dream team, already winning absolutely everything.

themadinventor said:
I read somewhere once that he has a soft spot for man city, I don't think he would leave barca any time soon but if he ever did I'm sure we would be in with a shout, having said that there are no guarantee's he would cut it here.

Yeah mate you read that on here ! And that was wishful thinking.

I think the only time Messi would ever even consider leaving is when Pep leaves Barca, and in order to sign him we would probably need to have Pep as manager :)

When he's old and not able to this anymore, then maybe:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPPEa6Or88E[/youtube]

Haha, even then I think he's Barca for life because he always says he owes Barca for saving his career.

whothefisAlice said:
citytill1die84 said:
I wouldn't be able to sleep for a year with excitement if we ever signed the little Superstar. Imagine Messi with

Hart

Barry

Silva Yaya

Messi Aguero Balotelli

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal

Cesc Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

Yes and Messi is at the heart of it take him away they ain't the same we've got a better defence maybe not midfield but I'd rather Aguero & Balotelli than Villa an Pedro.

citytill1die84 said:
whothefisAlice said:
citytill1die84 said:

Hart

Barry

Silva Yaya

Messi Aguero Balotelli

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol Abidal

Cesc Xavi Iniesta
Messi Villa Pedro

Yes and Messi is at the heart of it take him away they ain't the same we've got a better defence maybe not midfield but I'd rather Aguero & Balotelli than Villa an Pedro.

God we do have a wonderful team don't we! The more I look at that lineup there with Messi in, I am actually right there with u. With no Messi, their lineup would be the same but with Sanchez or Cuenca in it, regardless, amazing. Some great days and matches are ahead. I would love to see our first eleven against that eleven on our best day. Here we go again with the City v Barca...haha inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.