could YOU do better than mark hughes

KenTheLandlord said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
I am being honest here and as a 15 year old, Dont fire abuse at me as i am just starting my coaching career and the last thing i need is some shit of you.

I MIGHT have the potential to manage a club in the future!! MIGHT!!

I have started coaching that girls team and might soon be going on to help coach an older boys team!

I am going to start my badges asap!! And who knows.

Just spotted your post. Good luck, and NEVER give up. Listen, Learn and WATCH other coaches. Get down to CoMS early and watch warm up routines. Adapt them into your coaching routine. The players will find them fun and exciting as its "just like the pros".
Which team is it?

I am coaching the school team at the moment mate and i might be moving on to coach a sunday league football team round my end!!!
Yeh cheers for the info mate. I go to watch training at carrington too dont i mate so i fit some of Citys routines into my coaching! I might go down early to the coms this weekend actually to watch them train. Bring a pen and notepad lol.

Lewis

There is a sign up in my barbers that says

It's a pity that all the people that can sort the country out are all to busy cutting hair and driving taxis

Which sums it up to me, still there is no harm in discussing the various merits or non merits of a managers performance, that's what the forum is for after all is said and done.

And no I could not do a better job, not would I want to

Blueboylewis09 said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Just spotted your post. Good luck, and NEVER give up. Listen, Learn and WATCH other coaches. Get down to CoMS early and watch warm up routines. Adapt them into your coaching routine. The players will find them fun and exciting as its "just like the pros".
Which team is it?

I am coaching the school team at the moment mate and i might be moving on to coach a sunday league football team round my end!!!
Yeh cheers for the info mate. I go to watch training at carrington too dont i mate so i fit some of Citys routines into my coaching! I might go down early to the coms this weekend actually to watch them train. Bring a pen and notepad lol.

Lewis

You will look a knob mate, lol, but its worth it.
Also watch for timings, its not so important at your level for fitness, but you don't want people hanging about. Players get bored VERY easy.
Which team? I know Baguley fairly well.

KenTheLandlord said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Lewis

Also watch for timings, its not so important at your level for fitness, but you don't want people hanging about. Players get bored VERY easy.

Haha i might but i dont give one lol. It will pay of!!
Might end up being a young team at wythenshawe Town or even Manchester city ladies!! But i am looking to be coaching mens teams in the future so i want to be managing mens/boys teams now but a girls team is a good start hey.

Blueboylewis09 said:
KenTheLandlord said:

Might end up being a young team at wythenshawe Town or even Manchester city ladies!! But i am looking to be coaching mens teams in the future so i want to be managing mens/boys teams now but a girls team is a good start hey.

You know Eddie Gregory?

KenTheLandlord said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

You know Eddie Gregory?

No i dont think i do mate but the name rings a bell somehow. What does he do? Whats his job?

Blueboylewis09 said:
KenTheLandlord said:
You know Eddie Gregory?

No i dont think i do mate but the name rings a bell somehow. What does he do? Whats his job?

Eddie has been at Wythy Town for years and used to be physio at City's womens team. Mark Slann also played at Wythy. Pat Kelly was manager of the Saturday team for a while, along with Tommy Bancroft. Leigh Weatherill played and have known him years, the red bastard lol.

KenTheLandlord said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Eddie has been at Wythy Town for years and used to be physio at City's womens team. Mark Slann also played at Wythy. Pat Kelly was manager of the Saturday team for a while, along with Tommy Bancroft. Leigh Weatherill played and have known him years, the red bastard lol.

lol, I might have to go down and talk to Eddie one time then. I will have to talk to him and see how he got where he did and everything.
Cheers Ken for the help anyway mate!

I definately could. But have no experience or proof to back up my claims!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.