Could you go a month without alchohol?

Once I drink alcohol I don't eat. I have never been one to go for a kebab or chippy after a night out.
It's the other way around for me and once I've had a session I get a lob on for ice cream, chocolate and cake. Not proper food just utter crap and the other week I did in two boxes of Aldi nut cornetoes and still staggered back for more.

Yes, I did a 45 day challenge at the gym which included 45 days of drinking nothing but water. It was easily manageable although the caveat was it was during lockdown. It would be a lot more difficult now with the sunshine and atmosphere around town.
Did you manage to lose weight out of interest?

Yes, I did a 45 day challenge at the gym which included 45 days of drinking nothing but water. It was easily manageable although the caveat was it was during lockdown. It would be a lot more difficult now with the sunshine and atmosphere around town.

My hubby hasn't drank any alcohol since New Year's Eve. He also has stopped drinking coke, which he used to have with most meals. Drinks nothing but water. He's lost 30lbs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.