Could you go a month without alchohol?

I go from the end of the football season to the start of the new one, from May to August, not drinking alcohol most years.

Since the pandemic started I’ve only drank alcohol six times.

I only usually drink when I go out, and I only really go out when I go to the footy. I used to go to gigs regularly and drink going to gigs n’all, but the footy is so expensive now I don’t really go to gigs anymore.

I don’t drink in the flat neither, so I’ve barely touched the stuff since the pandemic started.

Yes, I did a 45 day challenge at the gym which included 45 days of drinking nothing but water. It was easily manageable although the caveat was it was during lockdown. It would be a lot more difficult now with the sunshine and atmosphere around town.

Never drink at home, just occasionally down the pub or club so haven't missed it during covid, can take it or leave it.

Easily.
We have an occasional glass of wine with dinner, but sometimes go weeks without as my wife isn’t that bothered for drinking either. She’s giddy after one glass anyway! I‘m too old to go out drinking these days, just the occasional get together with mates.

Yes, I did a 45 day challenge at the gym which included 45 days of drinking nothing but water. It was easily manageable although the caveat was it was during lockdown. It would be a lot more difficult now with the sunshine and atmosphere around town.

Sod that!

No chance in hell that I'd last a month without a cuppa. One of the best things about going abroad is coming back to your kettle at home and getting to brew your first cup of tea.

Alcohol - Yes
Tea - No chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.