Could you go a month without alchohol?

Had a terrible experience on Saturday. Got picked up by a mate who had brought with him a bottle of absolut. Normally I can drink loads and still just about function but this time I drank way way too fast and don’t remember much of that day.

Fell down the steps at the etihad and slept through the whole game. Don’t remember even being at the ground! Sick all over the car, took a piss on a busy road and woke up with a massive lump on my head. I’m taking a break after that!

What time are you up In the morning? Do you not sleep? Why not start going Sunday at say 10 until Wednesday night with no alcohol? I have gone dry since Friday and found it hard. I think I have had at least one pint every day for a few years. Cannot wait to have a pint or two Saturday afternoon.
Following this, this week I've started a month long 'campaign' of abstinence from a Sunday to Thursday. Whilst I lasted three weeks completely without booze In August, my efforts to reduce my intake must be fought on several fronts if I'm going to succeed. Baby steps etc...

Following this, this week I've started a month long 'campaign' of abstinence from a Sunday to Thursday. Whilst I lasted three weeks completely without booze In August, my efforts to reduce my intake must be fought on several fronts if I'm going to succeed. Baby steps etc...

Glad to be of help.

I like Sunday nights out. It winds down the weekend nicely. We have juke box, pool and then karaoke. As long as I’ve ironed and stuff then I reward myself with beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.