Could you join the armed forces?

Thanks, what does banal mean??
I had an uncle many years ago, shit happened in his life, he committed suicide. However, he didn't tell everybody he was going to do it, didn't tell everybody he hated life, didn't tell everybody he was sorry he brought kids into this world, didn't tell everybody of the unfairness of the world. Just did it.
You, on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with telling everybody how unfair life, & everything in the universe, is stacked against you. Like I said, a crushing bore. Ok?? Banal ****.

hang on... What does banal mean again?

Fuck you. People vent. You are the fucking scum of the fucking earth. No nowt dickhead..

Oh just march through the diarrhoea.. shit everywhere.. no need to feel bad at all..

Oh I am upsetting everyone? Oh dear! wait a minute while they finish eating the fucking deer!

You're so full of shit. I have never even seen your name before. You love this existence don't you? 1st class wanker.

Fuck you. People vent. You are the fucking scum of the fucking earth. No nowt dickhead..

Oh just march through the diarrhoea.. shit everywhere.. no need to feel bad at all..

Oh I am upsetting everyone? Oh dear! wait a minute while they finish eating the fucking deer!

You're so full of shit. I have never even seen your name before. You love this existence don't you? 1st class wanker.

You're never going to get through the interview at the Armed Forces Career Office with an attitude like that.

You've never seen my name before? Oh dear, I better not reply to any posts then, as nobody knows me!!
Tell me how to get started Tb.
Or should it be CB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.