Could you join the armed forces?

hang on... What does banal mean again?

Fuck you. People vent. You are the fucking scum of the fucking earth. No nowt dickhead..

Oh just march through the diarrhoea.. shit everywhere.. no need to feel bad at all..

Oh I am upsetting everyone? Oh dear! wait a minute while they finish eating the fucking deer!

You're so full of shit. I have never even seen your name before. You love this existence don't you? 1st class wanker.

I had a bit of a meltdown one evening. Not trying to patronise but it happens and it is particually unedifying.

Chill blue and you clearly are. It's clear what I do to pay the bills and I am not fussed by your views really.

I must have had too many cranberry juices.

Chill BT mate, honest, so much bad news this last 24 hours just try to giggle at anything that deserves a shit pun or something.
That is what i do at any rate :-D

I had a bit of a meltdown one evening. Not trying to patronise but it happens and it is particually unedifying.

Chill blue and you clearly are. It's clear what I do to pay the bills and I am not fussed by your views really.

Fucking quoting myself as that doesn't actually read too well. Ah fuck it, should be ok, right?

No clue at all..

my point being I'm being attacked tonight..why? fuck knows.. (ruining everyone's fantastic life?) somehow.
Being attacked?? What a self obsessed, fuckin clown you really are. I hope you wake up in the morning & realise what you have just written in your self obsessed world. You should be ashamed.

WR - I have ' melt downs ' regularly.. I don't judge people at all who do this.I don't even know why you're addressing me here? It's the cunts who think they're right 100% of the time that annoy me. They have 0 perspicacityand 0 ways of changing.

Fucking quoting myself as that doesn't actually read too well. Ah fuck it, should be ok, right?

Rules state and i do not quote... " misreading posts in error or otherwise must endure a paddlin"

dc9ff0198759275cf39b33bf343b9617.png

WR - I have ' melt downs ' regularly.. I don't judge people at all who do this.I don't even know why you're addressing me here? It's the cunts who think they're right 100% of the time that annoy me. They have 0 perspicacityand 0 ways of changing.

Fair do's there, mate.

I was sorting outthe next song a and a cranberry juice and hadn't read all the posts, only yours.

Fair point, we'll made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.