Could you join the armed forces?

Physically ?, amazingly yes, i can still run a mile at a fair old lick and not be dead at the end of it, no idea how.

Now being so handsome is a risk the nation can't take, i must be kept back to procreate with a selection of sex toys and liberal English rose like ladies.

Last edited:
Physically ?, amazingly yes, i can still run a mile at a fair old lick and not be dead at the end of it, no idea how.

Now being so handsome is a risk the nation can't risk, i must be kept back to procreate with a selection of sex toys and liberal English rose like ladies.

Whilst drinking cocktails, staying in hotels and posting on here all about it of course...

Ha, what a guy you are. Top bloke all round!
I'Il post my thoughts the same as any other fucker.. I don't want/expect recognition. Your'e fucked up in macho bullshit bollocks. Do what you do, I'll do what I do.. I know who's posts are more interesting you banal ****.
Thanks, what does banal mean??
I had an uncle many years ago, shit happened in his life, he committed suicide. However, he didn't tell everybody he was going to do it, didn't tell everybody he hated life, didn't tell everybody he was sorry he brought kids into this world, didn't tell everybody of the unfairness of the world. Just did it.
You, on the other hand, seem to be obsessed with telling everybody how unfair life, & everything in the universe, is stacked against you. Like I said, a crushing bore. Ok?? Banal ****.

Oh My God!! I thought it was earlier than that, and so perfectly acceptable for me to perve, ha ha. I do apologise.

Love the argument going on here. Like two 14 year old girls :)

No apologies needed. If anyone was to perve over a picture of me nowadays though I'd be suggesting a trip to Specsavers. That & possible questioning their sanity :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.