COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
no for people for a few months fuckin self isolate when they can , don’t panic buy and keep a distance when out. How hard can that be.

I’m already doing it mate.

Working from home and only going out to buy stuff we need.

No pubs, restaurants or cinema etc.

Might go and see family in small numbers if they aren’t showing symptoms but that’s about my social life now.

Im only 27 but it’s as important not to be a spreader.

Obviously some overlap is inevitable, but just a reminder that there is a separate thread for discussing the political response to the crisis.

Blimey we really are at war aren't we,not sure if i am comforted or more alarmed after hearing this,fair play to the tories,boris is flounding but the others fucking well done

He’ll have signed it off.

His last public address was a bit ‘meh’ but he’s obviously trying to keep calm.

Sorry about discussing the political but this is a huge announcement.

Great to hear that Dicko.

Cheers, it was Leighton, rang 111 told to go to A&E, they'd be expecting us.
Got there, thay refused entry, told us to go to a portacabin, went there, was told we had to check in at A&E first, went back to A&E, again refused entry, sent back to the portacabin but they rang ahead and we were seen.
Proper shambles, hope it improves before the peak outbreak happens.
Did a few checks then sent back to A&E where seen by doctor and diagnosed and prescription given.
Like I say, all good now

Pretty good but hopefully more to come on sick pay jsa and helping sub some wages. I don’t know if possible but maybe giving those who rent 3 month break extending mortgage break to landlords as well. Will be interesting to see what these loan deals are, I don’t trust the government enough to take it all at face value.

Good start, but I'd like more real measures, like mandatory end to panic buying, guarantee I'll get my full wage, funds to pay for additional annual leave so people don't lose their holiday allowance to sit at home and isolate and an amnesty on rent.

Fucking hell mate have a bit of realism, maybe a paid for gap year as well:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.