COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising. It and other measures are in the emergency plan which is openly available on the gov web site. there are quite a few measures addressing this subject.

What a lot of people don’t realise is that the Trafford Centre stock body bags on occasions and did so in the build up to Christmas 2017, in anticipation that there may be a terror attack.

Lidl, here in Ireland are operating shopping times for the elderly. 9a.m. - 11a.m.
It’s a good idea I think. Not just that it cuts down the mixing with others element, but they were being completely left behind during the mad first couple of days, where twats were stockpiling.
So the shop would be sufficiently stocked for them when they come in at these hours.
Other local supermarkets that I know of have banned children. Cut the numbers down and made it single shoppers only.

I really would love the Police involved to stop the panic buying

A local guy I know who’s 85 and not in the best health is continuing to go to the pub.

There’s three lads at work who are currently at a pub quiz.

The government really needs to close them because people aren’t and won’t listen.

A local guy I know who’s 85 and not in the best health is continuing to go to the pub.

There’s three lads at work who are currently at a pub quiz.

The government really needs to close them because people aren’t and won’t listen.

it’s a matter of time.

they’ve ensured half less will go but advising them to stay away - anyone still going over 70 is risking their life though

I really would love the Police involved to stop the panic buying
It's very much the responsibility of the shops themselves to manage this with security staff etc. May well come a point when police are needed to deal with more civil unrest if this continues to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.