COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, it was Leighton, rang 111 told to go to A&E, they'd be expecting us.
Got there, thay refused entry, told us to go to a portacabin, went there, was told we had to check in at A&E first, went back to A&E, again refused entry, sent back to the portacabin but they rang ahead and we were seen.
Proper shambles, hope it improves before the peak outbreak happens.
Did a few checks then sent back to A&E where seen by doctor and diagnosed and prescription given.
Like I say, all good now
Great stuff for you mate.

Just got back from Tesco, i thought I'd leave it late so not to mix with the unwashed, not shopped for a week.
No - soap, bog roll , kitchen roll, spuds,onions , milk, pasta, fresh chicken, tinned tuna, tinned ham and worst if all no feckin Guinness.
Saw an old lady almost in tears, it's just dreadful the state this country is coming to and it's only just starting FFS

This needs to be stopped.

The missus is from Basel, with most of her family in Basel, Bern, or Zurich.

We were scheduled to travel back for her best friend’s wedding in June.

We’ll see if that happens...

Got a similar issue with my missus she’s from Baden and non too pleased with Swiss efforts thus far until the step change today. Only slight positive I can see so far with this situation is that I might not have to go over this year.

I've seen quite a few medical sites referring to it as Wuhan COVID. Not racist but regionalist!!
It’s only regionalist if the person using it makes comments about people from that region being inferior than people from the region the person is from.

Description is not racism/xenophobia/regionalism.

A local guy I know who’s 85 and not in the best health is continuing to go to the pub.

There’s three lads at work who are currently at a pub quiz.

The government really needs to close them because people aren’t and won’t listen.
Numerous pubs near me have been very busy for Monday and Tuesday evenings when I was walking past on the way home from work.

Our village pub has been quite sensible and closed the bar and restaurant but is offering a drive through takeaway service from a window so there is no need to go in.
*imagine that came to mind...
drunk-driving-attorneys-los-angeles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.