COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britannia hotels sacking staff with emediate efect and then evicting them form their staff accomodation straight away.

I worked for them cunts in the 90s and this doesn't supprise me one bit

From the New York Times

The new data represents a preliminary look at the first significant wave of cases in the United States
The new data represents a preliminary look at the first significant wave of cases in the United States that does not include people who returned to the country from Wuhan, China, or from Japan, the authors reported. Between Feb. 12 and March 16, there were 4,226 such cases reported to the C.D.C., the study says.

The ages were reported for 2,449 of those patients, the C.D.C. said, and of those, 6 percent were 85 and older, and 25 percent were between 65 and 84. Twenty-nine percent were aged 20 to 44.

The age groups of 55 to 64 and 45 to 54 each included 18 percent of the total. Only 5 percent of cases were diagnosed in people 19 and younger.
does not include people who returned to the country from Wuhan, China, or from Japan, the authors reported. Between Feb. 12 and March 16, there were 4,226 such cases reported to the C.D.C., the study says.

The ages were reported for 2,449 of those patients, the C.D.C. said, and of those, 6 percent were 85 and older, and 25 percent were between 65 and 84. Twenty-nine percent were aged 20 to 44.

The age groups of 55 to 64 and 45 to 54 each included 18 percent of the total. Only 5 percent of cases were diagnosed in people 19 and younger.

We need a breakdown of the age groups here to see how it has affected each group

Last edited:
On a lighter note bought some lager today, getting a 12 pack out of the car the box split and 2 cans hit the deck and punctured... fucking spurting beer everywhere with the force of a high pressure hosepipe including an amazing angle to get right up my jeans leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.