COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a staunch Labour supporter (but never a Corbyn fan) I have to hold my hand up at what the Torys are trying to do,with all their financial help.
It won`t suit everyone but its better than a kick in the plums,for those people who have been and will be hit financially.
Well done so far on the finance side Boris and Co. (fucking hell I never thought I`d ever hear them words coming from me.)

My sentiments entirely

During Thursday's press conference, Mr Johnson said the UK "can turn the tide" against coronavirus in the next 12 weeks - but subsequently admitted the government "don't know how long" the crisis will last for.

He also revealed the government is in talks to buy "hundreds of thousands" of tests to reveal if people are immune

Lovely. The majority of my family work in the NHS. Everyone is doing their bit under tough circumstances, there is no right or wrong way. There are many more important sectors still going to work, it’s not all about the NHS all the time.

What about the people providing the electric for you to moan, the water you’d drink and clean yourself with, the heating to keep you warm, the delivery drivers and supermarket workers to keep you fed, the bin men to maintain hygiene so there’s no other disease that develops?
thnks for that,never ever thought other people were involved except little old me
did i say otherwise ???
after 10 years of austerity

you're fucking lucky guys, all that money coming from the state. Our begs around for someone to donate us ventilator or few facemasks. Cunts, all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.