COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Italy's stats updated again. A bad day with figures higher than we might have hoped. +627 more dead is clearly terrible and whilst the numbers continue to climb, their health service struggles more and more. But there is still a downward trend on the percentage of new daily deaths.

Screenshot-2020-03-20-at-17-45-22.png

Worth pointing out that their last 5 days have seen under 20% growth in the numbers of deaths. Whereas the previous 13 days only saw 2 days below that level.

didn't sound like any imminent promise of a lockdown, in fact Boris was going the other way and saying he absolutely wasn't to go to stop every form of social interaction.

I wonder how long this philosophy can genuinely last. More concerned with the longevity more than anything.

What are the implications for the self-employed?
My thoughts exactly. We run a cafe in a seasonal area and only realistically have a window of 6-7 month to earn. We will still have to pay the tenure and we are locked in to the contract for another 2 years. We only employ ourselves as the area isn't exactly rocking. Pay ourselves less than minimum wage. Looks like we're screwed.

What is the point of your post? As originally stated what do you expect to be done?
to have been treated with a modicum of respect the last 12 years,2 years into a poxy pay deal now that see's me roughly 60p per hour above the minimum wage
now we are all so important
the anger is tangible with everyone i know and work with
but all your lot are nhs so you'd know that wunt yer

and 100 years from now you will be held in the same reverence as those who fought in the great war. This is your time to save the world and we will be forever in your debt.
No you’ll get little millennium twats saying , well I never asked you to ..

hate them already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.