COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks we are coping ok , I am struggling the most due to depression but am ok . I am pleased my employer, local town council has seen sence and is keeping us away from work so we are ready for emergency work. Just worried for my lad as both he and us cant see how selling push bikes is important at this time, we can only guess that a large % of front line staff cycle to work. We dont come out of self isolation till the 5th April by that time so much might have changed.
Stay cool Gordon :-) I've been on fluoxatine for 20 years mate the other night a guy came on here going fucking crazy about his fear of being isolated after his carer had taken years to help him go out I think it would have helped him to do what he did because when challenged a full forum it must have enlightened him that he wasn't as afraid as he thought hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say stay safe blue.

Ryanair grounded all flights til June, fair enough. If so why are they asking me to pay the 4K balance on my trip in may, they’ve still got the 3k I’ve already paid.
Mr O'Leary says
Any passenger whose flight has been cancelled as a result of these Government shutdowns, will over the next week or two, receive an email outlining their options. At the same time as we are dealing with unprecedented numbers of flight bans, we have had to reduce office staff by 50% for social distancing reasons and we ask customers to be patient and bear with us; you will receive email communications in due course. Please do not call our phonelines as the reduced staffing will be unable to accommodate anything but the most urgent of cases, which over the coming days, will be rescue flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.