COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not murder, unless you can prove:

1. an intention to kill or cause serious harm (an almost impossible burden to discharge in the circumstances)
2. that you can prove causation to a particular fatality, or fatalities, so that a jury would be sure that was what killed them (again, almost impossible)
How about criminal negligence?

I was just reading that

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...mb-that-infected-bergamo-experts-say-11963905

I wonder if our cup final had an effect on the london numbers

Well every Villa fan I met seemed to be suffering from a very nasty virus.....or were they just plain nasty? Sorry I couldn't resist.

I remember being slightly worried as I flew there and back and of course mingling in the pubs and at the game. Things didn't seem as serious then and everyone was going about life as normal so it seemed a reasonable risk to take. I was in the middle seat coming back and the girl in the window seat was asleep all the time with a blanket over her. It wasn't until we were getting off I realised she appeared to have a cold so that did worry me a little. London was full of tourists and travellers so I doubt our final made a big impact but possibly some fans had the virus.

What I know is that there isn't an airline in the world that can cope with 2-3 months on the ground without a bailout and until there is a demand and restrictions are lifted it's going to be very difficult for new entities to start up and old ones to re-start. Our boss did a townhall webcast and told us that despite having massive liquidity we would be done in 6 weeks. That's the Lufthansa group.
So just the Middle East 3 to survive? Although having said that, oil’s on its arse as Saudi and Russia are having a pissing contest.

Out doing my job driving for the NHS round Rochdale, two cars racing one came the wrong side of a traffic island and hit the car in front of me saving me from a nasty accident. Not very nice for the lady driving the car in front that got hit. Just as I am sat writing this two more cars race by. Think the idiots are using the quieter roads as a race track. Think it's time for the police to follow North Yorkshire with check points.

We don’t have queues, yet, in our three major outlets, so we are holding nobody up.
Especially when we are not using the tills either.

When they ask us to go alone, we will do.
Scientifically / medically, which is the best option: pairs or alone? If one is less likely to spread the virus, no matter how infinitesimally, then that is the option we all should take. Without exception.

There’s talk on Twitter ( I know..) that they’ll be changing when they announce the daily totals as they need permission from families.

Could be nonsense.
They need permission to release specific details or information that could identify but not wholistic numbers

There was a 39 year old from Wakefield on sky news, well his father, the other day saying he’d contracted the virus after Wembley. I fear be won’t be alone as you yourself can testify.
This virus wasn't even on my radar before wembley,weirdly i don't regret going,the few people i saw before i got symptoms are ok which i am really relieved about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.