COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? By that same notion should we be doing that with all the shopping we are bringing into the house?
I'm going for just putting aside non-perishable stuff for 3 days before into the cupboard, or wiping stuff for the fridge with soap-soaked kitchen roll. No idea how effective the latter is!

Last edited:
I wash my hands with sanitiser before I open my mail and packages and then throw the outer wrappers in the bin, I wash my hands again remembering to not touch my face through the procedure bud, but whatever steps you are taking at least you are taking them.

My mrs uses gloves for the post slits it open and then uses a pair of tweezers to extract the letter.

I feel like I’m on the set of Silent Witness watching a post Mortem. Surreal times!

Several as I know a few people there. The below is from an ex-girlfriend from long long ago who posted this on Thursday from Shanghai where she works as a teacher with her husband:

MuGf2aQ.jpg

If you don’t know anyone over there, where are you expecting to hear it Dennis?

There are plenty of media sources reporting similar. Do you doubt they are that fastidious about their lock down? Do you think my friend is lying?
No, I just think that level of lockdown is not possible in a democracy

Last edited:
Noticed quite a few people walking around on Chapman Street in Gorton this morning when heading home after walking the dog. Sadly, most seemed elderly. Now I get that some may have to go to the shops, etc, if they have nobody else to do it but I think there’s also an element of stubbornness amongst some (not all) of our elderly population, and it’s not just some of the younger ones who aren’t following the advice.

I’ve got this novel approach where I post in support of things they do well and criticise where I think they are lacking.

The only thing I don’t really criticise is City. But politics isn’t football and shouldn’t really be treated as such.
Same here, except I’ve been known to be critical of City, see the Hughes, Mancini and Pellegrini threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.