COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading a piece in the German press about how they are hopeful that they have reached the plateau and are perhaps even about to head in a downward trajectory. However, there is serious concern that the situation might rapidly change if the virus takes hold in the care home sector. Seventeen people died at a single Wolfsburg care home last weekend, while the UK has had a similar situation with thirteen people dying at a single Glasgow care home this week.

I appreciate that attention has naturally focused on hospitals as 'the front line', but I do fear a second front could be the 5,500 care providers caring for approximately 410,000 residents in 5,500 facilities, figures from 2017.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ummary-of-final-report#overview-of-the-sector

tenor.gif.cf.gif

The premier league captains when someone forced them to take a 30% pay cut this afternoon?

I deleted my post because he had already read the misinformation that you had posted, therefore mine was unnecessary.
You are a hive of misinformation, ill informed opinion and down right bad advice that can harm others.

If only you engaged brain once in awhile before tapping away on your keyboard you wouldn’t be constantly abused (sic).
PS calling out someone’s post as wrong isn’t abuse.

I’m off to watch TV now so witter to your heads content, keeping the copyrighted stuff out of the thread please.
‘Sic’ should always appear in square brackets imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.