COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I was on the way back from Newquay
Why, we pulled some scousers, nailed on, couple of ciders and sorted. Best bit of been down here is the way the old bill finish shifts and join in. I’m staying put, lockdown and distancing on the beach. Should have covid 21/22/23 etc. 80% of my wages paid, luvly jubbly

Too much pussy footing around in this country, our police are choosing to “educate” people who can’t grasp a simple concept after 3 weeks, and are apologising publicly for upsetting idiots. meanwhile in the likes of Spain France and Italy, police are checking everybody out and about, nobody’s allowed out without signed permission and idiots thinking the “advice” doesn’t apply to them are getting slapped with hefty fines and arrested or sent straight back home. It’s no wonder we’re on track to be worse than everybody else in Europe.
Just been to Tesco Gorton and the vigil for the biker is still there on its third day. It’s a fucking joke.

I saw that huge bite someone gave a police woman,the same guy attacked the other officers as well,what is wrong with people ffs,tazar the twats
Agreed apart from one thing. Change the word razer to shoot.

Honestly, biting a police woman? I don't want people like that on our planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.