COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most worrying aspects is that Italy who have been in lockdown for about a month still have about 600/700 people dying a day.

The lockdown seems to only slow the inevitable

I'm afraid from what I've seen in the Italian media, they'd give the Brits a run for their money in the not following the rules book.

I've no idea what sort of fines they hand out there.

Too much pussy footing around in this country, our police are choosing to “educate” people who can’t grasp a simple concept after 3 weeks, and are apologising publicly for upsetting idiots. meanwhile in the likes of Spain France and Italy, police are checking everybody out and about, nobody’s allowed out without signed permission and idiots thinking the “advice” doesn’t apply to them are getting slapped with hefty fines and arrested or sent straight back home. It’s no wonder we’re on track to be worse than everybody else in Europe.

We've had enough "educating people". Time to get serious. If you haven't fucking got it by now, you are never getting it or you are just brazenly ignoring it. Either way, time for the big guns. The maximum fine for this in Spain is not 30 quid, it is 600,000 Euros.

So we should first of all confiscate their caravans for a kick off. And a fucking big fine to go with it.
3 years in jail in Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.