COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, we pulled some scousers, nailed on, couple of ciders and sorted. Best bit of been down here is the way the old bill finish shifts and join in. I’m staying put, lockdown and distancing on the beach. Should have covid 21/22/23 etc. 80% of my wages paid, luvly jubbly
We were on our way back to cycle down the canal towpath in our lycra and knock a few fucking joggers in. Managed at least half a dozen with at least double that taking evasive action and throwing themselves in. Happy days.

So we are approaching 2/3 weeks In lockdown.

Surely we have to start seeing some down turn in the death rate in the next few days?

From what I have seen 90 plus percent seem to have behaved impeccably.

I just got back home from NEC yesterday for work. Fucking hell, when you actually see the scale of the 4000 bed hospital and the hundreds of nurses, ambulance staff, army and contractors, you actually appreciate the scale of this. Its fucking frightening.
One of my mates helped design and then put the computer network in. Astonishing work and I'm so proud of his achievements.

Just read that Iceland have significant numbers of its population and 50 percent tested positive had no symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.