COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Spanish factory and construction workers going back next week although the bulk of the lockdown remains

I’ve got somebody who’s kind of part of the family (not by blood thankfully) who is one of these people. 5G, the government planted it, bill gates part of the cabal, Chem trails drugging is all, vaccines with mind control drugs the entire works. In most aspects he’s a moderately intelligent enough guy until it comes to conspiracy theories which is when he loses all semblance of rational sense and will recite “facts” he gets from god knows where for hours on end if you let him. For months after we first met I thought he was joking and would go along with the joke until it became apparent he believes this shit. I’m the type of person who will challenge such stupidity and began doing so but for every bit of bullshit you shoot down he’s got an even more ridiculous answer to it. in the end, I’ve just stopped speaking to him, you can’t reason with people like that so the best thing you can do is simply ignore them and let them live in their tin foil cave so long as he doesn’t try to convince others. No surprise he’s a rag.
I’ve met some clever people who chat the same nonsense.
The government don’t want people going outside so they can put fresh batteries in the birds. It’s obvious.

EU chief: Elderly may be isolated until 2021

The elderly may have to remain in isolation until next year to protect themselves from coronavirus, the EU Commission president has told a German newspaper.

Ursula von der Leyen told Bild “we have to limit as much as possible contact with the elderly” until a vaccine against Covid-19 was developed.

Most experts say a vaccine that provides immunity to coronavirus will not be ready for mass production for at least a year.

Von der Leyen said she recognised the difficultly of isolation, but stressed when “it is a question of life or death, we have to remain disciplined and patient”.

"Children and young people will enjoy more freedom of movement earlier than elderly people and those with pre-existing medical conditions," she told Bild.

She said she hoped that a European laboratory would develop a vaccine towards the end of the year.

How does this sound now? The Government' Chief Scientific Adviser speaking on Radio 4 one month ago.

“Our aim is to try and reduce the peak, broaden the peak, not suppress it completely; also, because the vast majority of people get a mild illness, to build up some kind of herd immunity so more people are immune to this disease and we reduce the transmission, at the same time we protect those who are most vulnerable to it. Those are the key things we need to do.”

EU chief: Elderly may be isolated until 2021

The elderly may have to remain in isolation until next year to protect themselves from coronavirus, the EU Commission president has told a German newspaper.

Ursula von der Leyen told Bild “we have to limit as much as possible contact with the elderly” until a vaccine against Covid-19 was developed.

Most experts say a vaccine that provides immunity to coronavirus will not be ready for mass production for at least a year.

Von der Leyen said she recognised the difficultly of isolation, but stressed when “it is a question of life or death, we have to remain disciplined and patient”.

"Children and young people will enjoy more freedom of movement earlier than elderly people and those with pre-existing medical conditions," she told Bild.

She said she hoped that a European laboratory would develop a vaccine towards the end of the year.
The world has to be very careful in how it treads in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.