COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Mrs got a text from the chemist about an hour ago...says there is a shortage of inhalers,obviously she's asthmatic....anyone else get a text?
The daughter works at a pharmacist, she told me this a while back. Apparently its not the actual inhaler that's in short supply but the plastic housing it comes in. The manufacturers can't supply them without the housing even though you can reuse your old housing

The daughter works at a pharmacist, she told me this a while back. Apparently its not the actual inhaler that's in short supply but the plastic housing it comes in. The manufacturers can't supply them without the housing even though you can reuse your old housing
Cheers.

My Mrs got a text from the chemist about an hour ago...says there is a shortage of inhalers,obviously she's asthmatic....anyone else get a text?
Bugger. My youngest daughter is phoning the doc tomorrow for some new inhalers!

I'm also now more worried today than I was yesterday.
In addition to my pacemaker, diabetes, and high blood pressure, I am 70 today!

I'm now very much a basket (or is that casket?) case.

Is there any reliable data on the age profile of all those who have died from this in the UK? They seem to say every day that the age ranges from say 32-103 for example, but what I can’t find anywhere is how many people in each age group have died from this since outset in the UK.

Is this something they don’t want us to know to keep people locked down and maintaining the rules do you think? If young people see a 30 year old has died for example they may continue staying at home. However, If they see that of the 700 people who have died, only 5 were under the age of 50, then they might not.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

Download the top link for total deaths for 14th. On the spreadsheet it’s the third tab along.

Many happy returns. :-)

Many happy returns young man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.