COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs. For someone never out of this thread, you don’t really hold information that’s been disseminated many times within it do you?

There are several dozen strains of Flu. There is a vaccine for each and in May of each year, the WHO get together and look at which strains are hitting China. They then recommend which vaccine to produce for whichever strain they think will hit the West that Autumn/Winter.

This isn’t the Flu, nor does it have the mutation ability of Flu due to its RNA type and this one vaccine should be all that’s needed.

https://www.city-journal.org/coronavirus-vaccine
Why China? Why are they the country that the WHO look at and are they nearly always the cause for these epidemics? If the WHO are that concerned each May when the WHO get together they should just quarantine the whole fucking shithole and stop anything and everything coming out of there.

There is a vaccine for each and in May of each year, the WHO get together and look at which strains are hitting China. They then recommend which vaccine to produce for whichever strain they think will hit the West that Autumn/Winter.

I'll wager that'll be a fun one next month...
:-(

Why China? Why are they the country that the WHO look at and are they nearly always the cause for these epidemics? If the WHO are that concerned each May when the WHO get together they should just quarantine the whole fucking shithole and stop anything and everything coming out of there.
Are you asking me specifically or are you asking rhetorically?

https://www.city-journal.org/coronavirus-vaccine

Flu is a specific term. Not an umbrella term. The above link will explain how this differs and how one vaccine would work on this in comparison to the annual dash to come up with a new Flu vaccine each year.

Any scientist or biologist or epidemiologist that talks about CV19 being seasonal, is talking about how it will come back in the winter months until there is a vaccine. They don’t mean forever.
Where did they or i say forever? If they say seasonal i accept they know what they are talking about

Lol!! Got to admit that was my first thought too when I read it ;-)

Where did they or i say forever? If they say seasonal i accept they know what they are talking about
When you replied to my post where I stated “seasonal until there’s a vaccine” by telling me that Flu was seasonal as you didn’t understand the difference between the two and their respective abilities to mutate.

You quoted me first, not vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.