COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou, I try. The rather obvious difference to the situation for keyworkers such as yourself, (and by the way a heartfelt thankyou from me, even if you tell me to stick it up my arse) is that in these troubled times, you along with many others are putting yourself in danger and some have chosen to appreciate this. If that doesn't work for you that I have no quibbles even though I disagree. It is nice to be nice after all. But the fact remains that the majority of the times driving for a living doesn't carry a large chance of death. That could depend upon how you drive of couse. If it's anything like you post then Lord help us all. :-)
The point about the increased danger seems to have been ignored by yourself which given what you do (Ambulance driver, right? ;-) I find strange.
I may be wrong but I doubt I am alone in thinking that you have been unnecessarily aggressive. Your choice obviously but that is what I was "shit stirring" about.

People have a tendency to be on the defensive rather than aggressive when their posts are being misquoted and replies are twisted, like I have explained in other posts and I am not repeating the explanation again.

People don't need tipping because their job has become slightly more dangerous, or as I have also said previously we will be tipping a lot of people who do jobs that have now become dangerous, some of them very simple jobs, the poor girl that stands front of shop at the supermarket and wipes down your returned trolly, with a pair of disposable gloves on and a mask, not the greatest protection tbh but that is indeed the only thing I have and a tub of anti-bacterial wash to douse myself down with between every drop I go to and then again before I enter my family home.

Btw a thank you is nice and is sufficient for most key-workers.

Shit-stirring only leads in one direction.

People have a tendency to be on the defensive rather than aggressive when their posts are being misquoted and replies are twisted, like I have explained in other posts and I am not repeating the explanation again.

People don't need tipping because their job has become slightly more dangerous, or as I have also said previously we will be tipping a lot of people who do jobs that have now become dangerous, some of them very simple jobs, the poor girl that stands front of shop at the supermarket and wipes down your returned trolly, with a pair of disposable gloves on and a mask, not the greatest protection tbh but that is indeed the only thing I have and a tub of anti-bacterial wash to douse myself down with between every drop I go to and then again before I enter my family home.

Btw a thank you is nice and is sufficient for most key-workers.

Shit-stirring only leads in one direction.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.