COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now you know I am a reformed character and do not drink, those empties are not mine.
More worried about every other fucker leaving a couple of cans of special brew for the bin men and them being three sheets to the wind at the wheel of a 26 ton bin wagon.

More worried about every other fucker leaving a couple of cans of special brew for the bin men and them being three sheets to the wind at the wheel of a 26 ton bin wagon.

I always found that was the best way to be a multi-drop driver, it numbed the pain of 150 drops a day and moaning housewives who expected their parcels at 9am.

Todays numbers

Another 888 patients have died in hospitals in the UK after testing positive for
The patients were aged between 26 and 100 years old and 38 of them (aged between 44 and 96) had no known underlying health condition.

• England - 13,918
  • Scotland - 893
  • Wales - 534
  • Northern Ireland - 193

Dept of health

Todays numbers

Another 888 patients have died in hospitals in the UK after testing positive for
The patients were aged between 26 and 100 years old and 38 of them (aged between 44 and 96) had no known underlying health condition.

• England - 13,918
  • Scotland - 893
  • Wales - 534
  • Northern Ireland - 193

Dept of health

I thought it would be better now it’s just getting shitter and more depressing. I really hope the next week sees more of a decline.

Mistakes? It's an absolute shambles from top to bottom. Nowhere near enough testing, nowhere near enough PPE, the prime feckin minister shaking hands with corona patients telling us all not to worry. Utterly shambolic handling of the entire situation.
He was lying about shaking hands with coronavirus patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.