COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the press conference.
Anyone from the press ask Jenrick which house he is staying in tonight?

74% had a BMI of over 25.

That's not high. I am a fairly athletic build, some say, too slim. I ride an exercise bike at around 400 watts for an hour three times a week, do resistance exercises and light weights. I also eat healthily and drink sensibly. My waist is 30-32". I am 24.6.

Average BMI in the UK is 29.

Haha, 23.8 for me, says 8 stone 11 is in the good range for me lol, then says I need to look at being active!! I’ve ran 25 miles this week lol, it’s a shit way of working it out.
Not the best way, gives a lot of athletes as overweight. Most of us know our ideal weight and how overweight we are. Think the best method is a tape measure and measure your waist.

Not the best way, gives a lot of athletes as overweight. Most of us know our ideal weight and how overweight we are. Think the best method is a tape measure and measure your waist.

I seem to recall reading Matthew Pincent was morbidly obese if you used the BMI measure - and that was whilst he was in his rowing prime.

clusterfuck rising out of a shitshow because a select few thought they knew better than the rest of the world......................

Jemma Joy Lib Dem
and James O'Brien follow

[URL='https://twitter.com/lewis_goodall']Lewis Goodall@lewis_goodall
[/URL]

NEW: Dept of Health confirms another 880 #covid19 deaths in hospital in the UK. This brings the total to 15,000+. A month ago Patrick Vallance and govt said we’d be doing well if we kept deaths to around 20,000. Even on the official numbers, looks like we’ll far exceed that.

That BMI calculator is very dangerous btw, my height suggests I should be between 8.5 and 11.5 stones, if I was anywhere in that range I would be in hospital, at my absolute fittest and thinnest when I was 27-30yo I was 11stone 3lb and you could count all my ribs visibly.

It would make Aguero overweight for his height and weight at 27.3 which is really what I looked like body shape wise back in the mists of time, I am however a fat **** atm but pfft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.