COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe changes next week.

Lockdown must remain in place for now - FM

"We want to see data in the days ahead that confirms a very clear downward trend," says the first minister.

She wants to see what the R Number looks in a week from now and if the NRS figures next week show another fall in the number of deaths.

"We have concluded that the lockdown and the associated regulations must remain in place for now."

She points out the Scottish government can make changes before the next legal review in three weeks time.

The first minister points out: "I am as anxious as anyone to restore some degree of normality to our lives as soon as possible and to reduce the harm we know the lockdown is doing."

Just had the text advising I'm in a high risk category and need to shield myself.

I would say better late than never, but blimey that's worrying.

I believe the more than half of all adults/27 million figure includes those who are furloughed, claiming benefits, public sector workers or pensioners.
If it includes people on benefits and pensioners then yes that could possibly be correct. But we were paying them anyway, so it's highly misleading to include them.

Calling all financial advisors why are the Bank of England announcing the deepest recession since records began, no update on vaccines and treatment , a 3 week extension to lockdown but the FTSE is nearly 6000?

why?

Calling all financial advisors why are the Bank of England announcing the deepest recession since records began, no update on vaccines and treatment , a 3 week extension to lockdown but the FTSE is nearly 6000?

why?

15 percent drop in gdv this year 16 percent growth next year - the world will soon again next year and people will still make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.