COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the lack of clarity. He's said that anyone who can't work from home should try to get to work this week. Is that Monday, Tuesday or, as in the case where he was specific about relaxing exercise rules, Wednesday? When the message is so unclear, we have every right to question - especially in a crisis as big as this.

Of course and clarity will come, it was just a very early stage of the first steps of easing lockdown - very little has changed.
Unless he could give a 10 hour speech and go through every different industry of what is required then tonight was never going to be full clarity for everyone

As I said, I don’t believe it would be on the official stats unless there’s a positive test even if it’s on the death certificate. I’m not 100% sure of that but I believe it to be the case based on what I’ve read.

They are.

NHS England

Who is included? Hospital patients who had tested positive for COVID-19 or where COVID-19 was mentioned on their death certificate.

This was on Sky News website. At this time only hospital deaths were being reported but as we know now all deaths are being reported.

Fantasticly summised and absolutely spot on. We deserve a clear and conscise message and all we've had is blither blather and fucking soundbites. Even the soundbites are making less sense.

Thanks. Lots of Boris supporters dont realise that an awful lot of people who voted Labour do actually want this government to succeed right now. I do. I want people to be safe. I couldn't give a fuck who is in power. I just want competency and high level leadership. I want to feel like we're not being treated like idiots and constantly being kept out of the loop. Clear, open messaging with real humility. It isnt too much to ask.

The manipulation of these statistics is frightening saying we are on a 17% fall. No, that's taking into account London which yes has been on the fall but northwest and greater Manchester has been steady and not fallen from the start of all this and will rise after this weekend. It is not a true reflection of what is going on in the rest of the country trust me!! So why are the other nation's staying in lockdown? I'm with them on this.
Manipulation of the stats is out of control,the deaths per % of the population does my head in personally

Of course and clarity will come, it was just a very early stage of the first steps of easing lockdown - very little has changed.
Unless he could give a 10 hour speech and go through every different industry of what is required then tonight was never going to be full clarity for everyone
He's given workers and business 11 hours' notice.

They are.

NHS England

Who is included? Hospital patients who had tested positive for COVID-19 or where COVID-19 was mentioned on their death certificate.

This was on Sky News website. At this time only hospital deaths were being reported but as we know now all deaths are being reported.
Looks like there’s conflicting information depending where you look. This is from the Department of Health today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.