COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their daily figures are a constant mystery, regularly they just do not work out mathematically.

Yesterdays deaths were reported as 269 and the previous days total was 31,587.

So you would think that today's total would be 31,856 - but no they show it as 31,855?

This has been a regular occurrence since they commenced their Data Dashboard.

Difficult to believe anything they tell you if they can not do simple maths.
I heard 1 person they thought was dead was actually still alive.

Just turned on GMB by mistake I think piers Morgan’s head is going to explode.

I think he may be mental.
He was an arsehole but since the start of March he's developed a complete cock and balls in the middle of his forehead to go with it
Yes he is mentally ill.
Someone should ask him if he can smell strawberries all the time. (A classic symptom of mental illness apparantly - though not if you're eating strawberries or standing in the middle of a strawberry field.)

Last edited:
I'll post this in the good news thread too, but I feel its relevant here as it paints a massive picture for the rest of us.

Obviously in Germany there have been well documented concerns regarding their R number rising to 1.1 in recent days.

Their numbers this morning are a bit more positive. 555 new infections in 24 hours, their lowest number for 6 days. Hopefully that pattern continues and the number continues to drop.

Last edited:
I'll post this in the good news thread too, but I feel its relevant here as it paints a massive picture for the rest of us.

Obviously there have been well documented concerns regarding their R number rising to 1.1 in recent days.

Their numbers this morning are a bit more positive. 555 new infections in 24 hours, their lowest number for 6 days. Hopefully that pattern continues and the number continues to drop.
Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.