COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying but if you're unwilling to keep up with the news and advice during a pandemic there's no hope for you.
I agree. But even watching BBC News this afternoon for an hour, not once was the wearing of masks mentioned. It should be on the news regularly and on adverts between programmes.

polit2020_8-1160x822.jpg

Once again, another wilfully missing the point of my post. None of this is about how difficult it is to make a mask, or where to get one. Its about that many simply don't know the importance given the government spent weeks and weeks telling them they were useless. They need to make a big effort to correct that. They're not doing so.

So you need the government to tell you whether or not something is important?

Again, that comes off as though you need spoon feeding.

I could point you in the direction of many articles related to the effectiveness of a face mask.

Based upon that information, I’ve decided that I will use one. Whether you disagree or agree, or whether the government tell me that is right or wrong, Ive done my homework, made a decision and implemented it.

You should do the same.

So you need the government to tell you whether or not something is important?

Again, that comes off as though you need spoon feeding.

I could point you in the direction of many articles related to the effectiveness of a face mask.

Based upon that information, I’ve decided that I will use one. Whether you disagree or agree, or whether the government tell me that is right or wrong, Ive done my homework, made a decision and implemented it.

You should do the same.

Are you intentionally being obtuse here? Seriously?

Correct.

We need some public guidance? The fuck?

Its not difficult to make a mask. There are many videos, and many instructions available.

I don’t understand how some people get out of fucking bed in the morning and manage to tie their shoe laces.

I always put my slippers on.

No laces in those bad boys.

I quite obviously know the message and I have a mask. I've been using one for a few weeks. That has literally nothing to do with my post. My point was that quite a lot wont know that they're now recommended due to ongoing piss poor communication from a government that spent weeks telling them they were basically useless. They are doing hardly anything to let people know they have changed their stance.

Then those who don’t know whether or not they need one, they should really do some research, shouldn’t they?

Perhaps the lack of clarity around the effectiveness of a face mask is precisely why the government have decided neither to endorse or tell us not to use them?

Has it occurred to you that perhaps, they would like you to make your own choice in this matter?

Are you intentionally being obtuse here? Seriously?

I think you are you are getting yourself really confused.

However you dress your argument, the bottom line is the same.

You don’t believe the government are giving out enough information.

My argument is plain.

They don’t need to.

I think you are you are getting yourself really confused.

However you dress your argument, the bottom line is the same.

You don’t believe the government are giving out enough information.

My argument is plain.

They don’t need to.

Yes, they fucking do. It'll save lives. To not make this a priority is utterly irresponsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.