COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BMA are backing the teachers, but hey what would they know?[/QUOTE

and PHE are saying they should , but hey

anyway my son who is 13 isn’t going back until September it seems but he will be fine he has lessons every day .
, I just feel sorry for all the kids with shitty parents from shitty parts of the U.K. getting fuck all education at the moment but as you say , hey what do I know , just an opinion.

I will say goodnight as I have made my point on the importance of children from all backgrounds receiving an education.

Check out the age profile of deaths from the ons website and apply that risk to kids and teachers

Any info on the likelihood of long-term conditions of those who get infected? Including, children and those of working age?

I am not saying schools should not go back at all but heads and their staff need to be fully informed of how they can protect themselves, the children and parents when they drop the kids off at school. Following this, they need to be given time to carry out risk assessments and implement safety measures. Following this, they need to confirm arrangements with the parents and carers. The school will need to do several other things too. For example, engageing with the local authority re school catering and possibly CAMHS.

Three weeks notice is unlikely to be sufficient for some schools.

For example, NHS nurseries in England - 19 members of staff have caught Coronavirus. Not one caught it from a child they caught it from an adult they were in contact with.
I'm sure you can google this.

Any info on the likelihood of long-term conditions of those who get infected? Including, children and those of working age?

I am not saying schools should not go back at all but heads and their staff need to be fully informed of how they can protect themselves, the children and parents when they drop the kids off at school. Following this, they need to be given time to carry out risk assessments and implement safety measures. Following this, they need to confirm arrangements with the parents and carers. The school will need to do several other things too. For example, engageing with the local authority re school catering and possibly CAMHS.

Three weeks notice is unlikely to be sufficient for some schools.

All very good points and the constructive path to opening on a sensible way .

At the moment it’s a pathetic debate of government open schools unions no .

both are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.