COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully mate. They're moving the right way just slower than I'd like or feel comfortable reopening with. But yeah, let's see where we are in a few weeks and we can go from there, it'd be conditional on daily infection rates being a lot lower than they are just now though I'd reckon.

to lots of children unfortunately school is the only sense of discipline structure and care the sooner we safely get them back the better

safely

Anyway, here’s Matt Le Tissier in conversation with the FT guy who does all the graphs about the R number, wasn’t expecting that.

Anyway, here’s Matt Le Tissier in conversation with the FT guy who does all the graphs about the R number, wasn’t expecting that.

Seeing Le Tissier taking him to task is akin to the statistician saying he could do more keepy-uppys than the ex-Southampton man.

I feel sorry for children waiting for certain grades to get into the right form in college, teachers are giving them predictive grades which is stressing my daughter out even more
Couldn’t even have their prom day or say a proper goodbye to their friends

A guy came round to put new windows in for me today after a burglary. His small talk was “back to normal at last, eh?”. Went fishing in the afternoon and there was a group of six teenage girls having a picnic. I went round to pick up a curry tonight and there were 6 chefs cooking together, no social distancing, no masks, nothing.

I reckon the country has abandoned lockdown and there’s going to be a huge spike in cases in the near few weeks.

A guy came round to put new windows in for me today after a burglary. His small talk was “back to normal at last, eh?”. Went fishing in the afternoon and there was a group of six teenage girls having a picnic. I went round to pick up a curry tonight and there were 6 chefs cooking together, no social distancing, no masks, nothing.

I reckon the country has abandoned lockdown and there’s going to be a huge spike in cases in the near few weeks.

Always said the temp hospitals they built were never intended for the 1st wave by the time the death rate eases dramatically the figures will be mind boggling

I feel sorry for children waiting for certain grades to get into the right form in college, teachers are giving them predictive grades which is stressing my daughter out even more

In exactly the same situation, awful times for them.

Yeah, it’s shit that. Was talking to a girl on the Tesco check-out today who is hoping to go to university in September but has no idea if they’re even taking on students, or what her grades will be. Equally shit for GCSE students, and also year 6’s. They’ve all missed out on a hugely important part of their development and education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.