COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Those were the initial findings after 3 days. If you click on the link to the current data then in terms of efficacy it is now way down the list. They've done a press release since (link below) that says that perceptions of its efficacy were higher in week 1 and that it is now perceived as one of the least safe treatments.

https://www.sermo.com/press-release...nd-safety-perceptions-of-most-used-therapies/
That survey looks like a popularity poll , how anyone can know anything about the efficacy or safety when someone looking after 20 cases is described as a highly experienced physician.

Idiots flocking to the beaches today and clogging the roads up.
What on earth do some of these people do for a living?
I accept some cant do work but some of these idiots are using this as a busmans holiday.
The country needs to get back to work and kids and teachers back to school!!!
Fucking joke!!!!!
Wow,I think I've just found Boris.

I accept some cant do work but some of these idiots are using this as a busmans holiday.
Fucking joke!!!!!

Shut up....

What were you doing on the road then??? Off to the beach?

That survey looks like a popularity poll , how anyone can know anything about the efficacy or safety when someone looking after 20 cases is described as a highly experienced physician.
Agreed. It’s a load of bollocks - “traditional Chinese medicine” comes out top in terms of efficacy. The things some people will post to try and support Trump.

Fucking joke!!!!!

Top tip: if you don't know what a phrase means, don't use it.

Interesting. Hopefully they're not just some anomaly. Wonder what's causing the lack of infections. Great for the Danes though!

Wish I could read it, Tapatalk & Twitter are playing up saying I need to log in and then telling me I already have an account. No shit.

Interesting. Hopefully they're not just some anomaly. Wonder what's causing the lack of infections. Great for the Danes though!

That sounds like good news. Maybe it’s a bit like here where for every one person whose gone to the beach or Lake District, probably ten people stay at home despite being able to travel or go to work etc.

Wish I could read it, Tapatalk & Twitter are playing up saying I need to log in and then telling me I already have an account. No shit.

It’s just Sikora again. If he had his way everything would be open tomorrow and we’d be back to singing happy birthday again in three weeks time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.